CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2016/2017
Outgoing Staff Mobility for Teaching and Training within the Erasmus+ Programme from Universum College, Kosovo, to International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia, EU
Application deadline is 30 October 2016.
- PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. Education, training, youth and sport can make a major contribution to help tackle socio-economic changes, the key challenges that Europe will be facing until the end of the decade and to support the implementation of the European policy agenda for growth, jobs, equity and social inclusion.
The aim of the Erasmus+ programme is to increase the skills and employability of the people involved, as well as the modernization of education, training and youth work. The Erasmus+ programme will provide opportunities for study, training, gaining work experience and voluntary work abroad.
International School for Social and Business Studies (ISSBS), Slovenia, is carrying out an Erasmus+ mobility project that includes the following incoming mobilities from partner higher education institution Universum College, Kosovo:
A. Staff Mobility for Teaching
This activity allows HEI teaching staff or staff from enterprises to teach at a partner HEI abroad. Staff mobility for teaching can be in any subject area/academic discipline.
B. Staff Mobility for Training
This activity supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organisation abroad.
- DURATION OF ACTIVITIES
Following the Programme guide, the staff mobility activities can take place from 5 days (from and to Partner Countries) to 2 months, excluding travel time. In all cases, a teaching activity has to comprise a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week (or any shorter period of stay). If the mobility lasts longer than one week, the minimum number of teaching hours for an incomplete week should be proportional to the duration of that week.
Mobilities within this call should take place between 1 June 2016 and by no later than 30 September 2017.
To be eligible, applicants must fulfil the following general requirements:
- To be teaching or administrative staff employed by a partner university: Universum College, Kosovo.
- To be able to carry out the mobility within the project duration (see previous section).
- To have at least B2 level proficiency of English language in order to successfully conduct teaching or training activities.
- Mobility participants should not receive co-financing from any other employer or project for the same mobility activities.
- SELECTION CRITERIA
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the following criteria (in parentheses the scoreboard):
- Applicant motivation and foreseen sustainability effects of the mobility (in the application) (0-5)
- Previous participation in European mobility programmes. Preference is given to applicants who have not yet participated in the European (0 – previous participation or 3 – first time participation)
- Relevance to institutional relations between the home and host partner institutions (internationalization strategy) (0 – small relevance, 1 – medium relevance, 2 – high relevance).
- AVAILABLE PLACES AND GRANTS
|Type of mobility||No. of places||Duration
|Grant (in EUR)**|
|Slovenia||International School for Social and Business Studies||Teaching||1||5 days||500,00||275,00|
** Grant amounts grants for travel and individual support represent maximum amounts of co-financing of individual mobility. The ISSBS will cover the actual expenses of travel and accommodation within the mobility and within grant limitations. Mobile participants will not receive any fee from the mobility project for their lectures or work during their mobility.
In order to apply, the applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Professional CV in English
- Language competence certificate (if applicable)
Applicants should submit their applications to the coordinator at the Universum College, Kosovo to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline is 30 October 2016.
The coordinator at the Universum College, Kosovo makes a list of accepted applications and informs all applicants about the results of the selection.
- AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENTATION
Documents and materials relevant to this call are available at the Universum College, Kosovo website and on the link below:
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
All information regarding this call will be available on the ISSBS’ website. The ISSBS will be in charge of the general coordination and management of the project. The first contact point for applicants and beneficiaries is the coordinator at Universum College, Kosovo.
Enquiries during the application process can be addressed via e‐mail or by phone to:
Contact person at Universum College, Kosovo:
Mr. Alejtin Berisha
Tel: +381 38 555 315
Contact person at International School for Social and Business Studies:
Marko Smrkolj, univ. dipl. soc.
Tel.: +386 3 425 82 24
Date of publication of the call: 6 September 2016