• Language
  • +377(44)-144-062

Transfer of Studies

Transfer of Studies

Transfer from other higher education institutions and transfer of credits

All students that have registered at least one year of studies at other Higher Education Institutions have the right to transfer to Universum College.The transfer request should be addressed to the director of the relevant program together with supporting documentation and document evidence that he / she has been a student at the institution of origin.

If students have already passed exams at the previous institutions, the transfer of credits will be accepted by the number of ECTS credits that the student has earned during the study which is confirmed by the seal and signature of the person in charge of the institution from which the student comes. The document issued by the institution of higher education as proof of past exams  with the total of ECTS will be attached with the certificate of total ECTS in which Universum College will issue at the end of studies.