BA in Business and Management aims to:
- Promote enthusiasm in academic studies, alongside both national and international business and the effective management of both types of business.
- Offers a course that is intellectually challenging, that will develop intellectual abilities and analytical skills of students, integrated within the frame of business.
- Offers a coherent program of study in the fundamental aspects of business, allowing students to achieve either a broad understanding of business, or focus on a particular aspect of business.
- Encourage students to understand and analyze the organizational aspects of business, develop decision-making abilities and assess the motives that play a role in the stability and actions of individuals in groups and organizations.
- Develop the skills required to work in a team, and the competency required for a program of study in both the fundamental and relevant aspects of the business world.
- Offers an understanding of the theory and practical aspects of business in different environments.
|BA in International Business|
|Code||Profile: International Business||ECTS||Type||Semester|
|1||Fundamentals of Management||6||C||Winter|
|2||Economics I (Microeconomics)||6||C||Winter|
|3||Quantitative Methods I (Math)||6||C||Winter|
|5||Academic Writing/English Academic Writing||4||C||Winter|
|7||Economics II (Macroeconomics)||6||C||Spring|
|8||Bazat e Kontabilitetit||6||C||Spring|
|9||Quantitative Methoids II (Statistics)||6||C||Spring|
|10||Social Responsibilities and Ethics||4||C||Spring|
|3||Human Resource Management||4||C||Winter|
|4||Entrepreneurship and Management of SMEs||6||C||Winter|
|5||European Economic Integration||4||C||Winter|
|9||Leadership and Negociation||4||C||Spring|
|10||Science, Technology and Innovation||4||C||Spring|
|12||Internship program and career guidance||6||C||Spring|
|Third year – International Business|
|2||International Financial Markets||6||C||Winter|
|5||International political economy||6||O||Winter|
|6||Economy of South-Eastern Europe||6||C||Winter|
|7||European Political Economy||6||C||Winter|
|Elective||International Marketing Management||6||O||Winter|
|International Human Resource Management||4||O||Spring|
|Elective from other profiles||4||O||Spring|
|Employment||Sector employment||Relations with studies||Average Salary|
|Yes||No||Public||Private||International NGOs||Local NGOs||It is related||A little||Not related|
|BM Department||35%||65%||18%||82%||–||–||67%||23%||10%||353.35 €|